Psychopedagogical Studies Department
In the multidimensional area of the School, the Psychologists of Kindergarten, Primary School and High School – Senior High School -IB support children, parents and teachers in an organized context that takes into account the individual peculiarities and characteristics of each student in order to achieve the best results for smooth adaptation and personal development.
In parallel with their support work, they carry out:
- Special programs for the phonological, articulatory and graphokinetic readiness of children in Kindergarten
- Special assessment tests for the identification and treatment of learning difficulties in Primary School
- Special seminars for the development of skills and learning strategies for children with learning difficulties in High and Senior High School
- Specialized stress management seminars for Senior High School and IB students
- Parent groups with a wide range of topics depending on the children’s age groups and needs