STEAME project… 25 months later!
The 6th newsletter of the STEAME Project includes some of the results and the outputs useful for teachers and education policy makers:
- The announcement of European STEAME Communication Idol of 2022.
- The competition for writing a journalistic expository article of philosophical reflection, investigation and expression of ideas on the subject: “The Role of Mathematics in STEAME Education”.
- The course for STEAME Activities in Schools.
- The STEAME Observatory, a tool mainly for schoolteachers to support a dynamic and adaptive STEAME Curriculum in their schools.
- The Electronic Journal for STEAME Creations for and by School Students.
- The Handbook of STEAME Learning & Creativity Plans (English), already published in the STEAME website.
- The book publication “Guidelines for dynamic and adaptive STEAME curricula” (IO1).
- The book publication “Guidelines for STEAME Activities in Schools for two Age groups-Publication” (IO2).
- The book publication “Guidelines for STEAME School Organizational Structure” (IO3).The results of the European Projects for developing STEAME Schools of the Future (IO4).
- STEAME Events through Europe – Gallery.
Website: www.steame.eu, Facebook: www.facebook.com/steameproject